Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finally getting with the program

I've enjoyed reading my friends blogs so much that I finally started my own. I am excited to have a quick way to share what is going on in our lives. Preston and Paige are so much fun right now. Preston loves playing with anyone who will make train tracks, set up gears, play cars, or throw paper airplanes. He is also a cartoon lover. Paige loves to cuddle and watch Elmo when she is tired. Otherwise, she follows me everywhere. She loves playing with her brother when he will let her. She loves playgrounds and just being outdoors. I think we'll be spending a lot of time outside this summer and I'm looking forward to it. Greg can't wait to get the boat out and go sky skiing. He plans to get out on his mountain bike more this year as well. I am content playing on the computer with pictures, digital scrapbooking in photoshop, and taking the kids for walks on sunny days.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

welcome to the internet. I guess things are a bit slower down in Riverton.

Jonathan said...

Your pictures are so awesome. Some day you need to come take pictures of us too!

Lisa said...

Hey awesome! Welcome to blogging! I say that like I am an old pro. It's only been like a week or two.

Heart Mommy said...

Yeah I can't wait to keepup one your fam... You all look so good...Looks like I figured out the right address.