Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter





Easter was a lot of fun this year. The kids couldn't wait to dye Easter eggs. I only did 18 and was surprised that it didn't feel like enough. Their favorite thing was to draw with crayons and see how it looked when it came out. We made an egg with each of their names on it.



When Preston woke up on Easter morning, his first question was "Did the Easter bunny come? Can I go look?" They ripped through their baskets and pulled all the grass out. We had Greg's parents over for breakfast. I made a yummy breakfast casserole. We had a good day to relax. Paige was sick, so she stayed at home with me and the baby while everyone went to church. We did a dutch oven dinner and visited. It is nice to have Bob and Vicki back in Utah.



The kids helped me take an Easter picture of Tyson. They decorated him with eggs.



I wanted a quick family picture, but it was so cold outside.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I love the pictures. We did the egg thing too but my camera battery was dead so I didn't get photos.

I especially love the full family shot. That's quite a herd you two have going there!