Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cute pics of the kids



We were actually ready for church on time one Sunday so I took a moment to snap some shots of the kids. I like this one of Preston because it shows his beautiful eyes.



I tried to play around with color over black and white. I love the innocence in her look here.



My Princess Paige.





Tyson started smiling a couple of weeks ago. He is making some cooing sounds too. I love to kiss his cheeks. At his two month doctor visit, he was 10 lbs 11 oz. Some babies are born that size!

Earlier this week, I made my first attempt at a photo shoot with all three kids. It didn't last long and was accompanied by some bribes, but I got a few cute ones.



4 comments:

Cynthia said...

What great pics! I know I'm totally biased but they are the cutest kids. I also noticed how awesome Preston's eyes look in the first one. Paige is strikingly beautiful. She really is a little Nicki. And the little guy? I love his lady-killer smile in the second to last one.

That's one adorable herd you've got going on over there!

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

such cute pics! I especially love the one of Paige looking off. So sweet.

Megan said...

Dang you are GOOD. I love those shots! My mother-in-law thinks Paige is absolutley beautiful, and it's true. The only girl prettier is Afton. But then, I'm biased!!! Anyway, I had to look twice at the one of Preston--he's so grown up! he looks, like, SEVEN in that picture!

TiffanyW. said...

These pictures turned out awesome! They are such adorable kids!!! Aren't we lucky to have such cute kids. So The pictures are good enough I should come to you for my next pictures. :) Figure out the collage thing, and it's a done deal.:)