Monday, June 15, 2009

Tyson's Blessing

Yesterday was Tyson's special day. We had a great day with family and friends. He is so adorable. We feel so blessed to have him in our family. He has such a happy disposition. He hardly cries and he sleeps great at night. I love his smiles. Sometimes I watch tv while I'm feeding him a bottle, then I'll look down and he is just sitting there smiling at me and not eating. Cutest thing.



I love this picture with his little tongue sticking out. Daddy was a big help holding him up behind the backdrop.



I made a point to get a picture of just him and us. I know that by the third kid, pictures usually include siblings. I am trying to make sure I get lots of shots of him by himself too.



The blessing circle. How fortunate to have so many grandpas that could participate.

3 comments:

TiffanyW. said...

Such a cute picture of your family! They grow way too fast.

Megan said...

That kid is so adorable! I'm so mad we forgot to get a picture with just Afton and us and her in her blessing dress. Glad you remembered!

Cynthia said...

He is such a sweet baby. I love how cuddly he is. When I get Paigie's pettiskirt finished I'll bring it over and get in some snuggle time with the little guy. Mr. Mellow is so adorable!

Bethany was so disappointed we couldn't come over to the house. She really wants to come so we'll have to set up a good time for me to bring my people over to play (I dibs Tyson).