Monday, June 21, 2010

To blog or not to blog

I have mixed feelings about the whole blog thing. I am a social person. I love to talk to people and hear about there lives and tell them about mine. But blogging doesn't feel social to me. It feels like talking to the whole world and no one is listening. Who am I really doing it for? I deleted my blog awhile ago because of this and now I have undeleted it, but I remain undecided on how to proceed. I look at other people's blogs on occasion, but don't always comment. I enjoy "seeing" what is going on in your lives, but I miss "hearing" what is going on. It's like the blog takes the conversation out of our lives. While it is out there for all to see, I feel even more isolated. It's like if you know what's going on already, there's no need to talk. I don't know. I just don't know where to go from here.

3 comments:

TiffanyW. said...

Oh, Keep on blogging! I love to see your blog, and hopefully we still talk. I feel like we do, anyways, we need to get out and do Kensie's pictures soon. I'll call ya.

Kelly Stoddart said...

o.k. you need to keep blogging for people like me that you are friends with but don't necessarily talk on a regular basis. I like to see what's going on in your life.

love bug momma said...

that's the way life is now.... people text, email, im, blog... and don't talk, call, etc. I hate fb, but I feel like I'm out of the loop if I don't glance thru it every day. It's crazy this digital, electronic age... imagine our kids.