Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tyson's baby book



I have been working hard on Tyson's baby book. I still have two more months to scrap, but I am getting close. I have made sure not to fulfill the prophecies of mothers everywhere that you don't take as many pictures of your kids as more come along. I have TONS of pictures of Tyson. I have also written about him every month so that he would have a record that is just as detailed as Preston and Paige. It didn't take much time to just jot things down in a notebook each month. But typing it into a document was a pain. I should have done that all along. I love digital scrapbooking. It fits right with my love for photography and photoshop because I can make it all myself, exactly how I want it. Then, I can upload my pages as full bleed images to Cherish Bound and get a beautiful, classy hard bound book. I can order a copy for me and one for him.

Here are some of the spreads from his book. It is already 100 pages. I kept it simple by using the same background for the whole book.







I just finished this spread for his measurements. I love seeing how much he has changed over 18 months. He is so adorable. I love my cute boy!





I am hoping to submit his book through cherishbound.com by the end of the month!

If you want to learn more about digital scrapbooking, check out my sister Meg's awesome blog HERE!

2 comments:

Megan said...

SO CUTE!! I love how simple and classy your books are. I have a feeling that in a few years I'm going to wish i'd done mine that way--mine are so obnoxious! Thanks for the plug, too! Man, i wish i'd done a measurements page--what a good idea!

Cynthia said...

I love it! That last layout with a photo per month- wow. So fun to see him change and grow. I am always amazed at how organized you are!