Friday, September 11, 2009

Paige starts preschool

Paige was so excited for her first day of preschool. I don't know that kids really need two years, but she begged and begged last year to go to Preston's school. It will be so good for her to have some social time and to learn a few things. I love Miss Laura's Beary Fun 4 all school. She does it out of her home and takes the kids on field trips every month. Paige is going to love it.




My cute poser. She is such a princess. I am so proud of her.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh that pretty, pretty girl! And what a cut outfit! I love it! I can't wait to hear how she does--that kid is so smart she always does and says the most uncanny things...

Cynthia said...

She looks adorable! I'm sure she loved school. I agree that she's ready for it. I hope you get to enjoy some one-on-one time with the T-man next week while Preston and Paige are at school.