Saturday, October 24, 2009

Family Pictures


We took these a couple of weeks ago at the quarry near Little Cottonwood canyon. I am loving this location for photo shoots because while it was super busy, there are places for everyone to take pictures. My sister Cindy came up with us and took the pictures for us. I wish I had more time to pursue a side business in photography. I do photo shoots here and there. Someday, I hope to do a lot more. I love taking pictures of people because I love how happy they are when they see a great picture of themselves. I have these pics blown up and framed on my wall and the colors are awesome. Yeah! I finally have some great pictures of my cute family that I can proudly display.




3 comments:

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

Great pics! Love them!

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad they turned out well. We love our pictures too.

Jamie said...

love the pics. such an adorable family. the colors do look awesome.