Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Climber boy


It's in the genes. Greg and I were both monkeys as kids and now we have our own. Tyson latest ventures include climbing into his crib, climbing on the table, and now climbing up the swingset and going down the slide without any help. I have to wrap a rope around my table and chairs to keep him off. It didn't take him long to realize that the bar stools weren't roped and Greg found him on the island eating something. He is so much fun and I laugh at his eagerness to tackle new hurdles. One day, he made it up on the table and proceeded to dance a happy dance to rub it in that he made it. I love this little boy!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Man I love that kid! He's so stinkin' funny! I about died the first time i saw him do that. Afton wouldn't DREAM of it. Cute little monkey man!

Cynthia said...

Anna's comment:

"Tyson is so SMART!"

What a cute little critter. He just cracks me up. I assume he also climbs OUT of his crib?