Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige!






Paige turned 2 yesterday! She was so cute. I love this picture of her
with her present from Preston. That is the classic Paigey face.
I had to work all day, so we had a party when I got home. Grandma and Grandpa Nielson came as well as Great Grandma and Grandpa Crockett



I made an Oreo ice cream pie instead of cake. It was so easy and much cheaper than buying one. I used plain vanilla ice cream, added cut up oreo's, put it in an oreo pie crust and froze it. I froze the candle right in with it. She blew and blew and finally got the candle out.




This is my favorite picture of the night. She has her princess jewelry on and she's playing with her new baby. I love how her head is cocked to one side. Later, she was holding the little baby and singing to her.












Paige is so excited to have her own bike! I know she is kind of young but she is so active. She jumped right on. It will take awhile to figure out the pedals. Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

1 comment:

Kelly Stoddart said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday. Can you believe how old our little girls are getting. Kyanna will be 2next month!