Thursday, May 29, 2008

Willard Bay









We went to Willard Bay on Saturday with some friends that sky ski. This was my first time there and the lake is huge. It is fairly shallow like Utah Lake. The wind was blowing pretty bad, but we ventured out anyway. We drove over to the the other side of the lake and the wind died down. The best part for me was that I got out for the first time this season. It felt so great to get out again. I was worried about riding Greg's vamped up ski, but it was so smooth. I started practicing my jumps again.









The weather wasn't ideal, but a day on the boat is better than any day at work. Paige and Preston bundled up.


























Greg is putting the case on his foil. We had three sky ski's on that boat! It was a little crazy. Scott is in his 50's and working on his back flips. Jeremy is working on front flips. Greg is trying to get more air on his back flips and working on wake rolls. He did several rolls on this trip out. When can we go again?!!! I have to work this weekend and we are supposed to be in the 80's. Why does it always work that way?

No comments: