Sunday, June 15, 2008

Greg rides away a wake roll





We had a wonderful Father's Day weekend at the Lake. We headed to Utah Lake at 8 am and didn't get home until 5. We skiied all morning with a friend that taught Greg to ski 4 years ago. Greg has been working on wake rolls. He is finally getting the timing. The kids loved being on the boat and playing in the water. I was swimming with Paige and put her back on the boat. A few minutes later, I heard a splash and saw a foot sticking out of the water. Paige had jumped right off the boat! This girl loves the water. I am continuing to work on jumps. I got some pretty good air yesterday.

3 comments:

Kelly Stoddart said...

That's really neat, I haven't ever seen anyone do that before. I am a quite impressed.

Megan said...

Oh yeah baby! That's the perfect thing to get on video on your blog. You just can't appreciate it until you've seen it. Awesome!

Redhoodoos said...

Nickelodeon! It's good to hear from you again and I'm so happy to finally know someone that has a blog!

I'm impressed with your mad water skills and am so very bitter that I have no water skills of my own.

I will be back to check on your blog updates. You now have a stalker. Be afraid. ;)

Jodster