Friday, June 6, 2008

Potty Time


Paige decided it's time to start using the potty. I was vacuuming last week and looked up to see her diaper sitting on my bathroom counter. I went looking for her and found her here on her potty. I decided to give it a try on Wednesday and haven't changed a poopy in 3 days. Not bad. I don't know if she is really doing it, but so far so good. She has peed a few times, including on the leather couch. I don't know if I'm ready for it, but she appears to be so we'll give it a go. Way to go Paigey!

2 comments:

Hunt Family said...

Way to go Paige!!!!!!!!! Keep up with it. It is so nice to have them potty trained at this age. Girls are so smart!

Jonathan said...

I pooped in the poddy and and I got was my picture plastered on the internet!

( I am jealous that we do not have similar pictures to post )