Thursday, April 3, 2008

Drove a Chev bought a WHAT???



Greg finally decided to sell his truck. I love this truck. He drove it when we were dating so I am a little sentimental about it. It is a half-ton and he needs something bigger to haul both the camper and the boat this summer. When he told me what he wanted to buy, I didn't get it. What is with guys and old trucks? He wanted a High-boy. I didn't know what that meant except that it translates to really old truck. Somehow, it is just about every guys dream to get a truck, strip it down, and rebuild it. Well, the one he found has mostly been rebuilt. It is a 1978 Ford 250. It just needs a little more work. In fact, less than 24 hours after buying it, he had the back tires off working on the brakes. He loves it. I still don't get it, but it's his baby. Greg is always joking about Chevy vs. Ford (Found On Roadside Dead) so we hope he won't be found on the roadside. If he is, he may be calling.

No comments: