Saturday, April 12, 2008

The swingset is finished





We just finished building the swing set for the kids. Preston is so excited. Paigey just walks around saying "Singset, singset". Greg built most of it while I was at work last Saturday. We call the slide Mach 2 because it is super fast. Paige lands on her bum or goes down backward and still lands on her belly. Eventually, we'll dig out the grass and put sand underneath it. Preston can play in the sand for hours. We plan to spend lots of time outside this summer.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! We have a super old swing set in our yard. It's totally functional and Kooy loves it, it's just doens't have all the snazzy colors. It's steel gray. The slide is metal and faces the sun so by summer it's virtually useless. I think I'll introduce the "water" slide this year. Am I making it up, or did you guys used to do that with your big slide in the back yard? Put a hose at the top and then land in the swimming pool. The memory is vague I might have made it up. ;o)

Kelly Stoddart said...

That looks like so much fun! We need to get our kids a swingset bad. I plan on spending a lot of time outdoors this summer too!