Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Moab







Greg spent Saturday in Moab. They left early and came home late and still managed to get two rides in. He logged 7 1/2 hours on his bike and his body felt it the next day. Greg loves the red rock and the beautiful views from the mountains.

















I spent the day at Mom's. I got some cute pictures playhouse I spent so many hours in growing up. Paige had no problem climbing the ladder and going down the slide

by herself. Preston enjoyed the sand box. When I told Paige we were going to Grandma's, she said "Papa!" and "MaGam!" I thought she was asking for Megan. We realized by the end of the day that magam was grandma. So funny.

1 comment:

Kelly Stoddart said...

I remember playing there too. How fun that you can bring your kids back and play on the same stuff that you played with.