Thursday, April 24, 2008


I called my friend Courtney to chat on Tuesday. We realized the weather was beautiful and the tulip festival was on so what better day to go? We packed up the kids and headed to Thanksgiving Point.


I love this picture Courtney took of me and the kids.


Preston and Paige took off as soon as they were free. Despite bringing Cindy's wagon, they didn't do much riding. At least Paige was willing to pull her brother.


The kids had way too much fun in the water. Paige almost climbed in. That won't surprise anyone who knows her obsession with all things wet. Preston showed her how to spray the fountain with his finger.


This is cute baby Alex, Courtney's son. Isn't he adorable?!

2 comments:

Kelly Stoddart said...

That looks like fun. In Oregon they had a tulip festival that was free and it was beautiful. Makes for good pictures.

Lisa said...

I wanted to go down there but we never made it. I hear they dig up the tulips and sell them around June. We will definitely go down and buy some. We don't have tulips and I'd love some for our yard.