Sunday, September 7, 2008

Boating with the McInnes Family



We went out on Thursday with the Mcinnes family. They live behind us and have two cute boys. Preston and Max played and played while we all skied. I got this cute shot of Paige. She is always asking to go boating and walks all over the place while the boat is going. She has pretty good boating legs.




Matt and Michelle both got up on the ski and thought it was fun.




Matt took some pictures of me while Greg drove the boat. It felt so good to get out again. I have been going through withdrawal because the clinic was the last time I got to ski. I went almost a whole month! I crashed a lot, but got some great jumps at the wake. I can't help but let out a yell when I get so high. It is such a rush. I know the ski doesn't look that high off the water, but keep in mind how much higher my head is!





I got some awesome shots of Greg. The lighting was great at the end of the day. He makes it look so easy. His jumps are so smooth and he just glides through the air. Maybe someday, I'll attempt an invert. I never thought I would be good enough to even jump it, so you never know.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I always wanted to be the family that went boating when I was little, I had to settle and go with a friend. Your kids are so lucky to have the experience, but most of all the memories. Soon you will be the pro and you can take Preston's idea and put it in your name. See you soon!!