Saturday, September 27, 2008

Moving in together

We finally got the bunk beds we ordered about a month ago. The boxes sat in the living room for a week so I decided to do something about it. I assembled them all myself. With some help from Preston and Peter. It actually wasn't that hard. They look black in this picture, but are actually a dark walnut. Preston was actually pretty excited to have Paige move in with him. Ever since his cousin, Bentley, stayed with us, he has been saying he needs a GIRL to sleep in his room with him.
I was nervous about how Paige would do her first night. She woke up three times. Each time she would say "lay down to me for a minute!" It was a long night. In the morning I asked Preston how it was with his sister crying and he exclaimed "she didn't cry at all!"

Yesterday I kept trying to get her down for her nap and she wouldn't. I finally rocked her to sleep and put her in the crib. Then last night, she only woke up once. This morning she told us she was tired and went right into her bed. Greg got this cute picture of her.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

YEAH! I'm at Mom's right now so Aundi, Mom, Meg and I (as well as a gaggle of kids) have read your post today. WOO HOO!

Cute bunkbeds. I'm sure Preston is going to love that top bunk and Paige has a big girl bed now. Awesome!