Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Human Elastic

We have had a lot of fun playing on the swing set now that the weather is cooling off a bit. This is Preston doing his "trick" that he is so proud of. The swing set has been so much fun all year.

I found the human elastic at Cindy's the other day and happily reclaimed it. When used for it's actual intent, it can be rather dangerous. We've had a friend crack a rib while playing. Anyway, we have more fun just hanging it from the swing set. Preston and Paige can't get enough of swinging and bouncing.



Their favorite thing to do is twist in it. I am surprised Preston hasn't thrown up because he does it over and over and over.

This is the self-entertainment way to play with it. Just wrap it around the chair and use it like a catapult. This one kept Preston busy for a good 45 minutes. When he feels like being nice to his sister, they play together until one of them gets hurt.


4 comments:

Redhoodoos said...

I wanna play! That looks like something that could entertain the Jodster for hours.

Megan said...

Ah yes. Greg looks very familiar in that bright pink elastic. Haven't I seen this before?? Like father like son I guess!

Cynthia said...

Snort! When I was cleaning out my scraproom, I found the original human elastic pictures with Greg and Rusty back before you two were married. I'll have to round them up for you. Suffice it to say, those photos have some de ja vu' qualities to them!

Cute little people. Glad they are enjoying the elastic.

Jamie said...

how fun!!! i will have to make one and try it one day.