Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rock wall is finally done!



This is our house last year just after we moved in. We definitely didn't care of the burmed up flower beds in the front yard when we moved in. All summer we talked about making a retaining wall and all summer we played. We finally bought the rock and Greg went to work on it. He got so frustrated because the rocks are all different widths and heights. It was tough to overlap them and still keep the wall even.



He has worked hard the last couple of weeks to get it done before the weather changes for good. Once he got the dirt all filled in behind, it really made a difference. I like the end result. Now we just need some shrubs. Oh, Cindy...

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

It looks great! Can you post a detail shot of the front? I need a closer view. Okay, fine. I just need to come over and see it in person!

Megan said...

Wow. I wish MY House had looked like that when I first bought it...compare it to my "first" pictures and it's pretty different! Good job on the wall! I need to come see it too! (And you can't have Cindy! She's mine, mine, MINE!!!)