Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Okay, I'm a little late on this one. We had a great Thanksgiving holiday at my mom's this year. The weather was awesome. The kids got to play outside and run around. That always makes it easier to get everything prepared. We couldn't keep the kids out of the backyard. Preston reluctantly came in for dinner.



Cindy made these wonderful pies. I think I ate about 4 of them. They were so small,I had to try as many as I could right?


Paige loved dinner because she got the sucker hiding under a turkey afterward.



When I got this shot of Paige, I couldn't help but remember the next one in my own photo book from when I was a similar age. She is a monkey. We always say she got it from Greg, but seeing her on MY tricky bars made me realize that she actually gets it from me.


Preston has no fear riding down the big hill on the side of the house.


My little princess and mom.


Finally, a pregnant sisters shot. Megan is 25 weeks and I am 22 here. It is crazy that with five girls in a family only seven years apart, that this is only the second time any of us have been pregnant together! Lucky me, I'm the only one that has been pregnant with sisters both times. It is fun going through this experience with Meg.

5 comments:

Heart Mommy said...

I love the twinner pictures... It is so darling to have a visual comparison of you and Paige... You look so mush alike, and she totally has your hair... CUTE!!!

Cynthia said...

Wow! I knew Paige looked so much like you but that comparison really shows that she's a little clone! I can't believe you didn't think she got the monkey thing from you at all, don't you remember giving daredevil lessons?

You need to post a picture of Rusty's turkey so I can swipe it for my blog post about the turkey disaster (which you so graciously did not mention here!)

Jamie said...

the pic of you and Paige is awesome. It is a really good picture, she is so adorable, she is going to have all the little boys chasing her. you take such good pics, the food and the pic of preston looks really good. i love the pic of you when you were little. you two look really good pregnant!!

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

Your kids are too cute! I'm so glad you sent out your blog on your Christmas card so I can keep up on you all year long. Gotta love the blogs. I won't be sending out cards this year, too much work. Maybe next year. If you ever get super bored our blog is thebakerbloggers.blogspot.com
Good to see your cute belly!

Merrilyn said...

I just wanted to let you know that I think you have great taste in blogs...After I changed the background on my blog I looked at yours and saw that you had the same cute background...Great minds think alike!