Monday, December 15, 2008

Paigey and her babies



Paige loves babies right now. There is just something about little girls where the mommy instinct kicks in at a VERY young age. I made some blankets for her babies that match her own blanket. This picture is what she did with them in my room.

Then there is the side of Paige that still wants to be the baby. I am a little nervous about how she will respond when our new arrival gets here.



This video is Paige doing just that. She found it in the basement and drug it up stairs. I let her get in since she is only 25 lbs. But at 2 1/2 she is performing maneuvers that I don't think the toy was intended for...

We are all doing great. I just finished my three day weekend and now I am off until next Monday. I have all week to sew pajamas and enjoy the Holidays. I am so excited for Christmas this year. These are the magical years- kids are young, Santa is real, presents are awe inspiring. I want to enjoy every minute because I know they are special times.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

That is so cute! I love the little blankies you sewed for her babies.

The jumper manouvers are hillarious! She might offer to give Tyson daredevil lessons so watch out.

Bethany and Anna watched that video 4 times. They loved it.

Lisa said...

So cute! Heck! I'd love to have a swing like that to play in. It's fun no matter what the age!

Megan said...

Oh I just love that kid! She's so friggin' cute! A friend of mine just gave me a johnny jumper the other day, so maybe Afton will take to it. We should put Afton and Tyson each in one in the doorway at mom's and let 'em go at it and have a contest! I seem to remember doing that with some of the other grandkids...