Monday, March 23, 2009

Home at last


5 days old



I finally came home on Friday after five days in the hospital. I stayed an extra night for IV antibiotics because my infection was still not cleared up enough. I told the doctor I was willing to do anything to keep me from having to come back like I did with the infection I got after Paige. The extra day was worth it.

We checked out in the afternoon. I snapped a few pictures before we left. I love the top one.




Tyson got his first sponge bath yesterday. Hopefully the cord falls off in a couple of days so I can use the baby tub. He was a little cold and unhappy. I gave him some naked time on the floor in front of the fire place. He seemed to like it. I was happy to keep him awake for a few minutes in hopes of getting more sleep at night.



The burrito picture. I have one of each of my kids like this. They don't stay tiny for long.



Preston wanted to fly kites with the neighbors yesterday. He gave me a paper sack and asked me to make a kite. I had no idea how. He got upset and said that it was in his fun book. We got the preschool activity book out and sure enough, there were directions in there. We just had to tie strings to his lunch sack and he was set. He ran up and down the side walk with his "kite".

1 comment:

Megan said...

I want your camera. And I want your skill! Oh I wish i had such quality pictures of Afton! What a cutie he is! I need to see him again! Seriously, he looks so different already! Keep 'em comin! I don't know when i'll get to see that cute boy again!