Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tyson pics








These pictures were taken yesterday. He is such a sweet baby. I am soaking up every minute since I know they don't stay this way for long. Because I plan on this being my last baby, I especially want to enjoy each stage.

He is sleeping well at night. He eats every three hours at night still, but at least he goes BACK to sleep after eating. One night he did go 5 hours between feedings. I'd love for him to keep that up. I find I can function pretty well if I just get a total of 6 hours. I've been able to rest a lot this week with Greg home, but I am getting nervous about him going back to work. It's not that I can't handle all three kids. It's just whether I can manage the three of them, plus get housework done. I am lowering my expectations of cleanliness for the next few weeks.

I am recovering well. I am amazed at how much better I am getting around just one week after getting home. I can lay down with the kids again when it's time for them to go to bed. I fell asleep with Paige today at her nap and it felt so good to cuddle with her again.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I can't wait to come and hold him for a bit tomorrow! I love all the pictures but especially the little grumpy shot at the end!

Amy said...

He is so cute. Congratulations!