Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Preston!

Wow. My Preston is 6 years old! He had a great birthday. I felt bad because it was my weekend to work and his birthday landed on Sunday. I decided Saturday that is was worth just asking someone to trade. Lucky me, she said yes. I waited until Sunday morning to tell Preston that I didn't have to work after all. He was so excited. We had a great family day. He would open a present and play with it then want to open another one.



Preston still loves transformers so we stuck to that theme.



One of his favorite toys is the box of legos. He always talks about playing with legos when his friends have them. He loves to build so it was a perfect fit. Greg helped him make a bunch of the cars and the house in the picture.



Greg playing ball with Preston with the new foam bat and balls he got. We'll see how long it takes him to whack his sister with it. We were impressed with his coordination. He hit a lot of balls!



My mom had a cake insert for making checkerboard cakes. I used to think they were so cool. I found one at Harmon's and had to buy it. Preston thought his cake was awesome. We put his own toy on it and that was transformer enough for him.



His other favorite toy- optimus prime. He got this from Grandma Crockett. It has a bunch of transformer sounds and lines. Or he can talk into it and his voice sounds like Optimus. He LOVES it.



Also loves his Bakugans. He first saw these at his cousin, Logan's, house and loves them. They are like miniature transformers. I think they are cool because they pop up when they hit the magnet on the card. Such cool toys. Preston keeps saying he can't believe he is 6.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I can't believe he's 6 either! Happy Birthday, Preston!

I am so incredibly jealous that your basement is that far along. Sigh. I don't know when we'll EVER get ours finished. Things are looking great down there!

Megan said...

Every time i see Preston i always just look at him and think, "When did he get so big?" He's so cute and getting so grown up! Tell him happy birthday for me!

TiffanyW. said...

I can't believe he's 6 either. Time flies!!! Koleson loved playing. Thanks again. My turn next time.