Sunday, August 30, 2009

Preston the Pro Sky Skier

We spent the day Saturday at Jordanelle. What a beautiful summer day for the lake. We found a beach area up in the arm of the lake. Bob and Vicki brought their boat as well so we parked it at the beach and took ours out to ski. The best moment of the whole day was Preston getting up on the sky ski ALL BY HIMSELF. We have been putting this child ski together as we collect pieces and parts. First we tried having Grandpa pull him into the boat, but it was hard to get enough speed. I was shocked when he agreed to let Grandpa pull him behind the boat. Greg stayed in the water with him. He was a little scared and didn't want Daddy to let go. He popped right out of the water and rode until he realized Daddy wasn't there. Greg couldn't be more proud of his boy.



We also have a trainer board now that we used for Kari, Bob, and Vicki. They were all able to ride and had a great time.


Kari
Vicki
Bob

I rode twice and have the callouses to prove it. I had some huge wake jumps. It was so awesome. I love getting up speed and launching at the wake. I can't believe how much higher I've gotten this year when I have only ridden a handful of times.




Greg goofing off.






And of course, we had to get the tube out for one ride. Paige was mad at first, but ended up loving it.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all.

I'm so proud of Preston. That kid is fearless- just like his Mama was. Daredevil lessons, anyone?