Friday, August 1, 2008

24th of July




I spent the 24th of July lazing around for most of the morning while Greg went skiing with some guys from the group. In the afternoon, we went over to the Summer's house for swimming and dinner. Paige loved the pool. She splashed all over with Daddy.

While Greg visited with them for awhile, I headed for the Cul-de-sac O Fire with Preston. Cindy and Greg put on a great party with their neighbors. There were so many people there. Preston fun running around with his cousin- especially Logan whom he idolizes.



This was the first year I kept Preston up for fire works. I was a little worried about the noise, but he did fine with his hands over his ears the whole time. I enjoyed taking pictures of the fireworks and got some pretty cool ones. It was quite a show with music and all.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

WOW! I sure do like your new camera. If its not too much post your camera details and settings when post cool pictures. Jessica also really liked the exposure on the fireworks good job.