Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goes on smoothly & wipes off easily



So it says on the tube of creamy Desitin. The "goes on smoothly" is surely what enticed Paige to continue slathering her arms and legs with it. The "wipes off easily" part is a lie. Why would a cream that is meant to protect against "wetness" come off easily? I had to give her a bath and the bath water filled up with a nice white film that still wouldn't rinse off. Her carpet has a huge white spot that just gets whiter when I scrub it. What to do with my inquisitive two-year-old. I guess I'll have to follow that advice that you can't get mad at them for stealing a cookie when you put the cookie jar right in front of them. Time to lock up all creams, lotions, soap, toothpaste or anything that comes in a tube or a pump.

6 comments:

Redhoodoos said...

HA!! That's too funny. I'm not sure how kids find the very things they are not supposed to get into. She's adorable! Looks like you probably had a lot of fun cleaning her up.

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! No wonder you freaked out while I was talking to you on the phone! When you saw that you sounded like you were going to cry! Well, one think I'll say for that Paigie--she didn't do a crappy job. She's nothing if she isn't thorough!

Cynthia said...

HA! That girl is going to give you are serious run for you Money. That's just so PAIGE! Newsflash- it's even cuter when it's someone else's kid making the mess!

Jamie said...

that is so funny. i love the pic. i love her blonde hair and big grin. she is stinking cute.

Merrilyn said...

I have to agree....That is VERY funny (but only because it isnt one of my kids who did it!)

Kelly Stoddart said...

oh boy, it's the terrible twos isn't it? Isn't it great? Not so much that they are terrible just that they like to get into every little thing. Maybe it's a girl thing. I didn't have this problem with Will. She does look pretty cute even with destin all over her!