Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Clinic at Rockport



Our clinic was great on Saturday. We were so pleased with the turn out. We had 36 people total with families. There were 18 people that rode sky skis. Four of them had never been on one before. We had 4 boats thanks to High Adventure Power Sports lending us two boats.




We made t-shirts that say utah hydrofoiling on the front and No Wake Needed on the back. They looked great. Greg was on the lake from 6:30 am until 8:30 pm. That was one long day. I spent a lot of the time on the beach with the kids. I still got two rides in. The last one of the night was my best ride yet. I'm starting to get a ton of air when I jump at the wake. I've even landed a few of them.




Greg has finally gotten his technique down and just flies over the wake when he does wake rolls. This is probably the highest shot I have of him. We probably need to back off and get some things done around the house. This was Greg's 21st time out this season.

4 comments:

Megan said...

21 TIMES? Are you kidding? Well no one can say you don't get any use out of your boat...I'll bet 98% of people who own boats don't go out that much! That's great! Keep those pictures of Greg comin'! I always enjoy looking at them!

Kelly Stoddart said...

WoW so you guys are really into this hydrofoiling (sp?) It looks like so much fun. That's neat that you both like doing it so much. Someday we will have a boat too and we will come and join you. Although I am not sure I have the guts to do what you guys do!

Jonathan said...

Thank so much. I would call the event a complete success. We had so much fun and look forward to next time.

Jonathan said...

Nice Air!